House Update

So last week I may have gotten a little too excited, too fast! Shortly after posting the update last week we recieved a call from our builder with a hang up with the permit. We met with the county on Tuesday and resolved the problem- they wanted silt fencing all around the construction site, but the request was overkill and ridiculous, so we negotiated a solution. The excavator was wanting to start the driveway today, but it is pouring rain outside, so we will probably be pushed until Monday before the driveway and foundation are dug. We had to wait until today to give the Holy Moly people time to mark the property again. Yesterday would have been perfect to start, but we were waiting for the go ahead. Our electrician also met with IPL yesterday to decide the best way to run the electricity to the property (and the cheapest way). Hopefully next week I will have an amazing progress update! Hopefull the weather will continue to warm up and allow for the work to progress quickly!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: